Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A trip down memory lane :)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories of You and I
Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.For those of you that look at my blog. You can sign in on blogger for free, so you can comment. You don't have to have a blog page. And your memory can be of any of my family.

5 comments:

Tastebuds Boutique Catering said...

Hmmm.... I've got a few, but I'll go with one of my favorites. Las Vegas. What a fun trip. Rollercoster- not so fun. Do you remember the crepes we has in Paris? YUM!!! I miss you tons!!

Lou said...

I have to say I have a good memory of Stan and Jake attempting to do some baptisms! The names were crazy and Stan was so big and Jake was so small! I have a lot of good times of the University Branch back in the day!

Melissa said...

So Many--I loved it when you lived in St. George--remember getting hit by a car when you were riding your bike?--and your killer apartment?--working at Harmons? Can't wait till you are back in town:)Love you.

jcrompton said...

You were hit by a car while riding a bike - did I hear about that one?

Seriously, I can't think of just one - we have like 20+ years of great memories (NUBULAR TUBULAR TO THE MAX DUDE!) - I don't expect anyone else to laugh at that one - only us! I did run accross a great pic of our trip to San Diego just the other day - that was a fun time. When I think of us, I just think LAUGHTER - and lots of it. We can always laugh at something - everyone needs a friend like you! You're the best! I can't wait till that day when we actually live close again! :)

The Thompson's said...

I have to agree with everyone else, so many great memories, which one do I choose. Lots of hilarious memories at W.Y. Remember our Drive In days? Those were fun, if Lynn didn't take all the fun out of it. Remember how mad he would get sometimes. And remember them being so mad that we both quite at the same time (to go to W.Y.) that we didn't even get a Congrats Grad. Anyways, Love and miss ya.